Saturday, September 10, 2011

Forgiveness

This past year I had a lot of time to think and reflect back while i was on med leave for my shoulder and i decided to make good use of the time! Reflecting back i started to write affirmations, some poetry, then recently get serious about starting a blog and opening up about my past! I had a tough Journey, learned a lot of tough lessons, lost some great friends a long the way cause they got too close to learning the truth about me! Yes I am usually a loner i don't get close to people for a reason part of it is trust! I been hurt a lot as well! Ya learn who your real friends are over the years even the best of friends can be an enemy if ya don't protect and be supportive to them! If you can't be supportive to yourself how can you be supportive to others! Ya can't just be honest tell people the truth things will go so much smoother instead of making things up and assuming! I used to assume that is the worst thing ya can do i let go of that habit my life got soooo much easier!! It's amazing how just a shift of attitude can make your day your life so much simplier! We always like to take the hard road in life and that just complicates a lot! Never create a misunderstanding!! Always stay true to your friends and yourself! It's that simple!

My friendships are very important to me i hate jealousy, drama and confrontation! I hate games as well but i can play them if i have to! I used to hate change but now i learned to go with the flow of it instead of fighting against it!! Just a few simple changes in the way we think can make the world of difference in any situation good or bad! Gratitude is everything!! I used to take a lot of things for granted but not no more! One person changed my life forever on that!! They know who they are!  :) I am a firm believer in 2nd or 3rd chances depending on the situation that took me a long time to learn cause we all react different in different situations sometimes it is the person but a lot of times it's the situation! Never let a misunderstanding ruin a beautiful friendship, Never assume you know what the other person is thinking, Chances are ya are wrong! 

Learning who to forgive and who to let go is the toughest part! Some bonds are never broken no matter how hard ya try to break it they always find their way back!! That is why i stress to talk thru misunderstandings instead of running away! The best of friendships get ruined that way and things are never as bad as they seem! Internet friendships are the hardest to keep one word outta place can be so damanging to another! cause it lacks emotion and voice! That is why i hate emails prefer Instant Message!! Chatting live is alot easier! 

I always been in situations where if 1 person didn't like ya they turn everyone against ya! I hate jealousy, and yet all my life if someone's boyfriend didn't like me they turn my friend on me it's crazy! I'm a strong, independent person I know what I want and talk to who i want no one controls me!! I speak my mind I tell it like it is but i will never lie and always be honest! I am loyal and keep things in confident! That I make a promise to everyone!! 

Forgiveness isn't always easy I am very, very hard on myself! I forgive others faster than i forgive myself! The Truth always comes out i am still learning the truth on things i see things in others that they don't always see I am empath and psychic! Sometimes my gifts scares me at times! LOL  Learning maybe i was just a guide to some people but learning to tone my gifts down some too! Like i said my friendships are very important to me and i know who my friends are! I got a pretty great support team behind me! I am greatful for that! 

I will always protect my friends and family that is who i am! I am tired of defending my every action and every move to people! People need to learn to trust me and know i would never intentionally hurt them! But if i see my friends struggling i feel it and it's hard to stay quiet! I hate seeing my friends suffer! I will always be supportive and when i believe in someone i believe in them till the end! That is how loyal i am! 

Back to forgiveness i have forgiven a lot of people this past year people i swore i never would and when you forgive those people you see the whole situation differently and begin to look at the whole picture and that is when the healing begins!! I am 100% emotionally free and on my way to enlightenment and inner peace it is a wonderful and amazing feel!

 Life really is too short and if you lost track of your friends or family over the years i strongly suggest to reconnect ya be suprised how much people change and will appreciate it! That is why i always stress to keep in touch!! Ya know the old saying, if you love someone set them free if it's meant to be they will return sure enough that is so true!! I been reconnecting with a lot of people last few weeks this past couple years! 

Treat people well and they will treat you well! Never judge or never let the ego or pride stand in the way of a good friendship!! Real friends understand and will always forgive no matter what!! This is who i am and i change for no one!!! I am just more open and honest these days!! 

Just always be yourself, always try your best life really is that easy!! Feel free to comment or leave feedback on any blogs thanks!!

Thanks for reading!! 

Love and Light,

Cheryl




3 comments:

  1. Hi Commet I loved reading this . The part that resonated with me the most is I don't like to let people get close to me also and as you said it's a trust thing. Everytime someone gets close really close I close down , stupid I know but I too am working on a lot of my character defects. And you know what happens when we Assume things we make a ASS-U-ME

    love ya xx

    PS : and my motto just now is "TO THYSELF BE TRUE"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann for the support and kind words! Trust as always been a huge issue with me too! I just felt it was time to open up and be honest with everyone maybe that way i can slowly start letting people in my personal life more! Now they know the reasons why i just ask for forgiveness! No it's not stupid i totally understand why we all get closed off when people get close that is why i set up a lot of personal boundaries with The Freedom this time! No one touches me or my friendships again!

    Assuming and making things up that aren't true kills a friendship and trust! Maybe i am too forgiving but i cut my friends slack cause i know we all go thru hard times! Trying to be more understanding to everyone!!

    Love ya too! :)

    ReplyDelete